16th March 2012, 07:45 PM
veeni

Am I eligible to attend the CWE exam while pursuing final year B.E?

I am pursuing my final be whether i am having eligibility yo attend the exam which will be conduct on june

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?
  2. Which Exam should I attend to pursue Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  3. Can I attend SI selection after pursuing degree final year
  4. Am I eligible to attend RRB Entrance Exam pursuing final year of EEE and will complete BE by June 2012?
  5. Can I attend TNPSC Exam having completed HSC and pursuing final year of B.Com in Correspondence?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in TANCET-MBA if pursuing final year of B.E.(CSE)?
  7. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  8. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  9. Can I attend for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Engineering course?
  10. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  11. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  13. Can I attend JTO Exam this year pursuing my final year of ECE?
  14. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to attend GATE 2015?
  16. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  17. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  18. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to attend the Indian Engineering Service Exam?
22nd April 2012, 10:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the CWE exam while pursuing final year B.E?

In the CWE exam notification of IBPS PO/MT exam, it is mentioned that graduation is the basic qualification. However, the qualification must be obtained with in the mentioned date. More clearly, in the previous CWE exam notification for IBPS PO/MT it is mentioned that the applicant must be a graduate as on 01.07.2011. Therefore, even though you can attend the exam, you must submit the proof of graduation at the time of interview. Anyway, you can attend CWE exam for clerk carried out by IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?