9th February 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in IITM?

i am planning to do phd in iitm . what i have to do ...I mean what is the procedure to apply?

13th February 2011, 07:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in IITM?

As to be eligible for Ph.D in the IIT madras, candidates must have to meet the minimum qualification as per the IIT requirement. Candidates who are found to be eligible will be called in for a written test which will be followed by a personnel interview. The interview will be carried out by the Selection committee for the concerning departments. Candidates who are interested can apply online in the official website of the IIT.
22nd March 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

After the third step in online application i couldnot proceed please help me.
9th September 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i am computer science engg student plz help me what the proucture of join phD in IIT madars
24th October 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

completed applications to be sent to which adress?- IIT madras Phd Applications?
21st June 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate from pharmacy..am i eligible for Ph D prog in biotechnology in IITM?? plz furnish me with the details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?