8th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Universities in india offering BBA course? What is the eligibility criteria?

I would like to know which universities in India are offering BBA course and their eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  4. Universities offering M.Sc(Medical Microbiology) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  6. Which universities are offering MBA in Telecom? I have completed BBA
  7. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP? -- [New]
  9. Minimum marks needed for admission to BCA? When can I apply for the form? Last date of sale of BCA forms?
  10. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria of MA program in English offered by various universities of India?
  12. M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  13. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  15. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?
  17. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
20th May 2012, 01:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in india offering BBA course? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know which universities in India are offering BBA course and their eligibility criteria.

Candidate willing to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] program, must have passed the +2 level of exam in any stream with English from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is based either on the basis of marks scored in qualifying exam or in entrance exam. The duration of the program is three years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized institutes offering BBA
  • KIT School of Management
  • Apeejay Institute of Management
  • St.Josephs College of Commerce
  • SRM University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • University of Pune
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
For detail information, refer to the official website of the institutes mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?