3rd July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for B.ed after scoring 49% in MSc Economics in IGNOU?

if i eligible in b.ed with 49% in msc of economics in ignou

5th November 2012, 03:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.ed after scoring 49% in MSc Economics in IGNOU?

Yes, in various colleges/universities you will be able to apply for admission in B.Ed with 49% marks in M.Sc economics. However, you might have to sit for an entrance exam. I would advice you to apply in government colleges. In many of the colleges the minimum eligibility criteria is 45% aggregate marks in bachelors/masters.

You haven't mentioned the name of the institution where you want to apply or else i would have given you the exact eligibility criteria. You haven't even mentioned the city/state where you want to apply for admission! If you would have provided it would have been easier to refer name of few colleges/universities which offer B.Ed programs to candidates with below 50% aggregate marks.
5th November 2012, 03:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.ed after scoring 49% in MSc Economics in IGNOU?

Yes, in various colleges/universities you will be able to apply for admission in B.Ed with 49% marks in M.Sc economics. However, you might have to sit for an entrance exam. I would advice you to apply in government colleges. In many of the colleges the minimum eligibility criteria is 45% aggregate marks in bachelors/masters.

You haven't mentioned the name of the institution where you want to apply or else i would have given you the exact eligibility criteria. You haven't even mentioned the city/state where you want to apply for admission! If you would have provided it would have been easier to refer name of few colleges/universities which offer B.Ed programs to candidates with below 50% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?