5th September 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Details about MBA and its scope with salary after completion

Sir, my name is Ritesh Pratap Singh from Devgiri Shukul Bazar Amethi. My percentage in class 10th &12th is 87% & 88% UP board with science side English medium and in B.Sc 1 & 2 average 57% with PCM. Now I am in final year after this I want to do MBA. Sir please tell all about MBA such as salary scope and so on. My whatsapp no.is 7379761717 and 9450269112, 9450269116. Sir I am so confused about my career please help me.

11th September 2016, 12:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MBA and its scope with salary after completion

Details about MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required for pursuing MBA course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or a Bachelor Degree course from a recognized University.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to pursue this MBA course.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 55% marks for General and OBC candidates and 50% in Graduation for reserved category candidates.

>> As you have secured 57% marks in Graduation, yes you are eligible to pursue MBA course and you are required to appear in CAT, MAT, XAT and SNAP courses.

>> Yes, I can say that there are good job opportunities after completion of MBA course.

>> You may find some fruitful salary after completion of MBA post graduation course.

>> The starting salary would be more than Rs.18000/- per month and it get's even increased based on the experience you attire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?