4th April 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed in Physics after doing graduation and PG in industrial electronics

I have done my graduation and post graduation in industrial electronics. Now iam planning to pursue B.ed .I am eligible to do B.ed in Physics. If i am doing so, will i be eligible for govt. tet exams .( Tamil Nadu)

Related Questions:
  1. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for industrial training science after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  3. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Industrial Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  5. Date of B.Ed Entrance Exam in Tamil Nadu? Eligibility for the Exam?
  6. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)?
  8. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  9. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  10. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  11. Eligibility for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication (GATE) after M.Sc. in Physics
  12. Which are the main subjects in GATE entrance?
  13. Forgot the registration number in ongc graduate trainee recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be eligible for AMIE after passing B.E Electronics and Communication?
  15. Procedure to become a pilot after completing graduation in Electronics?
  16. Am I eligible for studying MSc Physics after doing BSc Electronics?
  17. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?

28th April 2016, 05:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed in Physics after doing graduation and PG in industrial electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation and post graduation in industrial electronics. Now iam planning to pursue B.ed .I am eligible to do B.ed in Physics. If i am doing so, will i be eligible for govt. tet exams .( Tamil Nadu)
Yes, you are eligible to do B.Ed in Physics. After getting this degree, you can apply for the government TET exam in Tamilnadu.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or a masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?