30th August 2010, 12:18 PM
R.Thiru

Am I eligible for B.L course? I've done B.Sc(computer science) with 50.5% marks and MBA(Marketing) with 66% marks

Hi,
I am finished B.Sc (Computer Science) with 50.5% & M.B.A (Marketing) with 66%. Now i wish to study law. this degree is eligible to do B.L course? pls reply.....thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  2. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for CTET exam after securing 60% marks in Sr Sec and 43% marks in B.A but only 55% in M.A Political Science?
  4. What is the statistics CUCET exam pattern?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 45% marks in B.A and 85% marks in PGDBM(Distance)
  6. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  7. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  9. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  11. Am I eligible for B.L course? I've done B.Sc(computer science) with 50.5% marks and MBA(Marketing) with 66% marks
  12. Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?
  13. Am I eligible for Rega exam after securing 60% marks in Sr. Sec and 43% marks in B.A(Delhi University)?
  14. Colleges in which I could get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  15. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed course having 55% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  17. How to become a Pilot after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
11th April 2012, 12:33 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.L course? I've done B.Sc(computer science) with 50.5% marks and MBA(Marketing) with 66% marks

Bl - Bachelor of Law :
Duration : 3 years
Eligibility : Pass in the bachelor's degree course of any university with 45% marks in aggregate

Colleges:

Lets talk learing cetre for english communication skills

Shri sewadas shikshan prasarak mandal's mahatma gandhi law college

Wilson college

school of law sastra university

Don bosco college
11th April 2012, 12:43 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.L course? I've done B.Sc(computer science) with 50.5% marks and MBA(Marketing) with 66% marks

yes you are eligible for BL course.
The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. / B.L. should have passed any Graduate Degree(10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. 5 Year LL.B./B.L. Course: The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. / B.L. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
11th April 2012, 12:47 AM
stlawrence

The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. / B.L. should have passed any Graduate Degree(10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. 5 Year LL.B./B.L. Course: The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. / B.L. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.

Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?