2nd May 2012, 05:46 PM
mynaa

Am I eligible for bank PO exam after passing BDS with 65% marks? What is the age limit?

am bds graduate with 65% marks ..am i eligible for bank po exams..what is age limit ...pls suggest

9th May 2012, 05:56 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank PO exam after passing BDS with 65% marks? What is the age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynaa View Post
am bds graduate with 65% marks ..am i eligible for bank po exams..what is age limit ...pls suggest
Yes of course , you are eligible to apply for bank PO examination .

To apply Bank PO exam , the candidate should have a completed graduate degree from a recognized University and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . 5% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

To Join Probationary Officer , then the candidate need to crack the IBPS examination . IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this examination is conducted twice in a year for recruitment of 19 Public Sector Banks .

To apply for IBPS exam , then the candidate must have a minimum qualification is graduate degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination . There is no backlogs in graduate degree at the time of appearing for this examination and final year candidates are not eligible to apply . Only pass out candidates are eligible to apply.

To apply for this exam , the candidate must have a minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years and relaxation is given to the reserved categories . 5 yrs relaxation for SC/ST , 3 yrs relaxation for OBC and 5 yrs relaxation for Ex-Servicemen .

Syllabus for this exam :- Reasoning , English Language , General awareness , Computer awareness , Quantitative Aptitude and Descriptive type questions .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.ibps.in
9th May 2012, 10:29 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank PO exam after passing BDS with 65% marks? What is the age limit?

Hai,

Yes sure you are eligible for bank po exam.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university, percentage is not required.

Final year candidates may also eligible.

Age limits is 20 years to 30years, there is a relaxation for reservation categories.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Selection procedure;

Written test,
Interview.

Pattern of written test:

General english,
General awareness,
Quantitative aptitude,
Reasoning,
Computer knowledge.

For more details visit

http://www.ibps.in

Best of luck.
10th May 2012, 12:30 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are applicable for bank PO exam.

graduation is the minimum qualification for bank PO exam.

ELIGIBILITY:

1.Graduate students are applicable

2.Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years.

3.Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years

4.5 years for SC/ST candidates

5.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

EXAM PATTERN:

1.reasoning

2.quantitative aptitude

3.general english

4.Computer knowledge

5.general awareness

BEST OF LUCK....
21st May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

would you please tell me when and where will be the exam?how to apply for that?can i get model papers for that?
21st July 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

When is ibps exam in kashmir
14th September 2013, 05:55 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## You are definitely eligible to apply for BANK PO(SBI and IBPS) examinations
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for BANK PO EXAMS is GRADUATION in any discipline from recognised institution/university & there is no marks percentage critiria
## Age limit to apply for BANK PO EXAMINATIONS is
~>21-30 years for GENERAL category candidates
~>21-33 years for OBC candidates
~>21-35 years for SC/ST candidates
~>21-40 years for PH candidates
## The selection process of BANK PO POST is
->written test
->personal interview
## BANK PO Written test comprising of 5 sections
(1)Quantitative ability
(2)Reasoning ability
(3)English language
(4)General awareness with special reference to banking industry
(5)Computer knowledge
& there is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
## For further details visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?