27th June 2016, 09:23 PM
Cherry Rathod

Am I eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer After getting less marks (65%) in class 10th?

Hello sir, I am Vijay Rathod now am in 12th (science) in Goa. I wanted know that if I am eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering because I have got less in 10th std like 65% but I want to be an Aeronautics so what I can do to go in Aeronautics?

29th June 2016, 04:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer After getting less marks (65%) in class 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer even if you have scored less marks in your 10th standard.

To become an Aeronautical Engineer after completion of your 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised board, you need to pursue your Graduation in Aeronautical Engineering course.

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in National or State level Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, WBJEE, KCET, etc.,. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counseling process according to your entrance examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college/ university which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.

After completion of your Graduation in Aeronautical Engineering course from a Government recognised university, you can work as an Aeronautical Engineer.
30th June 2016, 06:50 PM
anuradha1985

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer After getting less marks (65%) in class 10th?

Yes , you can do aeronautical engineering ,those candidates have 12th degree in science stream with 60% marks are eligible for this course.

It is 4 years course.
You can do this either by cracking IIT or by private college.
5th March 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How much salary that aeronautcal engineer get in a month,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?