1st February 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?

hallo,
i am rohan pawar,
I am in 10th standered[NOW I GIVE 10TH STD EXAM] and I want to become aeronautical engineer.So what I do after 10th ? please tell me?

4th April 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?

Hi,I am Bharanidharan.J.I am studying in 8th std.I want to study aeronautical engineering.What can I do now?
19th February 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello myself hrithik i wanna become an aeronautical engineer and i need anybody guidance plz can any one help me out....
13th March 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

When I am good in maths, physics, chemistry only and my percentage low like 65 to75 so i will got admission in any university of iiae
16th March 2015, 09:34 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hallo,
i am rohan pawar,
I am in 10th standered[NOW I GIVE 10TH STD EXAM] and I want to become aeronautical engineer.So what I do after 10th ? please tell me?

You can't become an Aeronautical Engineer direct after completing your 10th.

## First of all you have to complete your 10th with good percentages. And then take admission in to 10+2 science stream with PCM (Physic, Chemistry and Maths) subjects.

## Then complete your 12th with good percentages so, you can get admission in the engineering college.

## You can also apply for some competitive exams like AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) or JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) for taking admission in the reputed colleges like IITs and NITs.

## Once, you would complete your 12th science with good percentages then you can surely take admission in the Aeronautical Engineering branch. So, aim your goal and start your preparation.
16th April 2015, 12:20 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
hallo,
i am rohan pawar,
You can become an aeronautical engineer..
The very first thing you have to do is to complete your 10th with good percentages. And then take admission in to 10+2 science stream with PCM (Physic, Chemistry and Maths) subjects.
complete your 12th with good percentages so, you can get admission in the engineering college.

You can also apply for some competitive exams like AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) or JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) for taking admission in the reputed colleges like IITs and NITs.

you would complete your 12th science with good percentage and surely gets admission in the Aeronautical Engineering branch.
let your dream come true..
16th September 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,I AM TAPOS MANDAL.I AM STUDYING IN 10TH . WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT STEP AFTER TENTH AND WHICH GROUP SGOULD I CHOICE IN 12TH
18th March 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How to become Aeronautical engineer after diploma in mechanical engieering??
3rd April 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm Syed Aleemuddin thanks for your guidance ,now I'm sure I have to take PCM after 10th but I need a little help should I have to write MCET for aeronautical engineering and what rank should I get to get free seat in best colleges Thank-you.
10th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i myself aarti sampat kadu i have just given the ssc examination i am also intrested in aeronautical engineering i am confused which field i should take but i dont have an inspiration so please guide me
17th May 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Hiii its prachi vishwasrao here i have just completed my ssc examination its an request to please guide me for my forward studys in aeronautical what are the percentage needed to join aeronautical after 10
14th March 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11. What should be the percentage of marks in H.S and after it what exam may I prefer to be an Aeronautical Engineer?
15th March 2017, 11:20 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
I am in class 11. What should be the percentage of marks in H.S and after it what exam may I prefer to be an Aeronautical Engineer?
To be an Areonautical engineer you must have completed your B.Tech or B.E in aeronautics which will help you to get into DRDO (Defence Research Development Organisation) or ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation).
You can compete for IIT JEE in order to pursue engineering in Areonautical field.
30th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm PRAKHAR AGARWAL I'M STUDYING IN 9TH STANDARD WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BECOME A AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER
30th March 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Ajay Kumar and I have passed 10 the class what I shall do to become an aerospace engineer tell me please please please
16th April 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I am amit I have just passed examination of class 10. Now I want become an aeronautical engineer. What steps I have take in my further studies in college?
18th April 2017, 04:10 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
I am amit I have just passed examination of class 10. Now I want become an aeronautical engineer. What steps I have take in my further studies in college?
Having a degree (B.E/B.Tech) in aeronautical engineering is the minimum degree which is required to become an aeronautical engineer.

After getting degree in aeronautical engineering you can apply for DRDO (Defence Research Developement Organisation) which will lead you to be an aeronautical engineer in future.
13th May 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

My self priyakshree and i want to know what will be best for me to be aeronautical engineer after 10th if i am not so good in maths can you please suggest me?
15th May 2017, 11:08 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
My self priyakshree and i want to know what will be best for me to be aeronautical engineer after 10th if i am not so good in maths can you please suggest me?
In order to become Aeronautical Engineer you need to be good in maths. Because only then you can performe good in your 12th PCM(Physics, Chemistry & Maths) which will lead you to become Aeronautics field.

After qualifying 12th standard you can pursue Aeronautical Engineer from any reputed institute. Depending upon your performance you can be appointed in various aeronautics fields like:- ISRO, DRDO, NASA etc.
18th May 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Myself Manaswini and i have just passed my 10th examination with good percentage. Now i want to study my courses of aeronautical engineer abroad and do my job there. What should i do to achieve this?
22nd May 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from Karnataka. I have got 87 percent in my 10 standard and I would like to become an aeronautical engineer. So what should I wanted to take now?
23rd May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Studying Standard 11 I want to know How to Became a Aeronautical Engineer ? Which exam I have to pass ? Which degree should be required ? I Have pass Std 10 with 88 % ?

REPLY ME FAST
THANK U
WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
29th May 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir or madam which is the best course of aeronautical engineering jee or another does there is any online coaching for this courses
31st May 2017, 09:07 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?

Hai friend,
To be an aeronautical engineer after qualifying your 10th examination take maths computers science group after pursue your graduation in aeronautical engineering in any of the best colleges then you can catch your dream
2nd May 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10th standard to become aeronautical engineering and which type of degree is required to become aeronautical engineering? I am too much confuse about it because different different websites shows different different ways to become aeronautical engineering so please clear my problem clearly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?