23rd March 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer in future?

What to do next after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer in future? I need the information soon as possible to ensure that I will get the correct courses. So, can someone please answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  2. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  3. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  4. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  5. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  6. How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?
  7. What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?
  8. How to be a aeronautical engineer after 10th? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  10. What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?
  11. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
  12. How can I become an aeronautical engineer in future?
  13. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I be a aeronautical engineer? I am a 12th standard student
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. What can I do to become an an Aeronautical Engineer having completed Computer Engineering?
  18. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
24th March 2016, 11:44 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do next after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer in future?

After completion of 10th you should complete your 12th in science stream with minimum 65% marks.

After completion of 12th in PCM you should go for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

You can also join NDA (Defence Services).

To get admission for B.tech you will have to clear entrance exam IIT JEE,AIEEE etc.
24th March 2016, 01:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer in future?

After 10th the most common qualification you need to pursue engineering course is 10+2.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as main paper. So,you need to pursue 10+2 in science stream and after pursuing you are eligible to appear for various entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course to pursue aeronautical course.
24th March 2016, 06:17 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

You should have Aeronautical Degree to become Aeronautical Engineer. And to get Aeronautical degree you will have to take admission in Aeronautical course which is of four years.

The minimum educational criteria to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering course is to have 12th std certificate. And then you need to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering course which offered by many of the Aeronautical institute of India.

After getting Aeronautical degree you can find job in any manufacturing companies or in Engineering services firms.

Approximately 11,3,000 aerospace engineers were employed as of 2016, and the demand of Aeronautical engineers is increasing day by day. There are a lot of works which comes under Aeronautical engineering like Design, Technical Service, Support, maintenance and research of aircraft and spacecraft.

But the minimum educational qualification to become Aeronautical Engineer is have a degree of Aeronautical Engineering which should be accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) and later you will have to get license for the same. To get license you will have to give two examinations and minimum experience of four years. After getting License you will be called as Professional Aeronautical Engineer.
24th June 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to take science for the field of aerospace engineering
20th January 2020, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Where to be trained for being an Aeronautical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?