29th October 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?

Respected Sir, my name is Malik Sufiyan and I am studying in class 10th at present. I want to become an Aeronautical Engineer after I complete class 10th so can you tell me about the procedure to apply for the course and also tell me how much should I score to apply for the Course?

30th October 2016, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?

To become an Aeronautical Engineer after completion of your 10th standard, you need to pursue your higher studies in 11th & 12th standard Non-Medical Science stream or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised board. After completion of your 12th standard or Diploma course, you are eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course. After completion of your Aeronautical Engineering course with good subject knowledge, you can find good job opportunities as a Aeronautical Engineer.
30th October 2016, 10:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?

No, you cannot become an Aeronautical Engineer just after completing your 10th standard. You have to complete your 12th standard at first with physics, chemistry and mathematics as your compulsory subjects from a recognized board. After that you have to pursue aeronautical engineering course offered by different Aeronautical Colleges and for that you have to appear for the JEE entrance examination.

So, if you score good marks in the entrance examination then you will be eligible to get admission in colleges to pursue the above mentioned course after completing which you can become an aeronautical engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?