1st August 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a constable after failing in 9th board and passing preparatory exam from Yashwantrao?

Respected sir, i am ninth fail from mumbai board, and passed preparatory exam from yashwantrao university eqivalent to hsc from any board, am i eligible to become constable, my height is 5'9 and 62 kg. From kunal mhatre

16th September 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a constable after failing in 9th board and passing preparatory exam from Yashwantrao?

can i give hsc exam after 9th fail?
16th November 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a constable after failing in 9th board and passing preparatory exam from Yashwantrao?

Sir i am 10th fail in year 1998 how can i do T Y
23rd January 2012, 11:53 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, i am ninth fail from mumbai board, and passed preparatory exam from yashwantrao university eqivalent to hsc from any board, am i eligible to become constable, my height is 5'9 and 62 kg. From kunal mhatre
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Constable because you are ninth class fail.
If you want to become constable then you have to pass minimum 10th class from recognized university.
You are medically fit for the constable as per your height and weight.

ALL THE BEST!
24th January 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 9th standard
18th April 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out preparatory with second class can I proceed with bmm from mumbai university ? From Devaashish.
30th August 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 9th in mumbai university can I give direct 10th in your university?
24th September 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12 commerce from maharashtra board and graduation from yeshwantrao so do I am eligible for sub inspector sir please revert me soon
21st July 2017, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a Constable of CAPF's . I want to go to deputation in CBI. what is the age limit for the subject.please tell me as per as soon.thank you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?