15th November 2011, 11:23 AM
srisridharraja

Am I eligible to become Pilot having completed 12th with Science, Maths and Physics?

sir, i completed 12th with science,Maths and Physics.Is i am eligible to become Pilot.?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science
  2. What can I do to become a Pilot? I have completed 12th science without Maths
  3. Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?
  4. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  6. How to become a pilot after passing 12th science with 38 marks in Physics and 35 marks in Maths?
  7. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  8. Becoming a Commercial Pilot without studying maths or physics in 12th
  9. Can I do M.Sc(physics) after B.Sc from Computer Application?
  10. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  11. Can I study M.Sc in Physics if completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  12. Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?
  13. Am I eligible for Loco pilot after completing 12th in computer science
  14. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  15. Am I eligible to do D.Pharm after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and maths
  16. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?
  18. Height required to become Commercial Pilot in Indian Air Force?
15th November 2011, 03:24 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Pilot having completed 12th with Science, Maths and Physics?

if you have physics and math in your 12th
than you are qualify for the exam
which is must to clear for becoming pilot.
if you clear that exam than only you can sit for exam
which is conduct to recruit pilots.
Read employment paper regularly.
15th November 2011, 03:28 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Pilot having completed 12th with Science, Maths and Physics?

if you have physics and math in your 12th
than you are qualify for the exam
which is must to clear for becoming pilot.
if you clear that exam than only you can sit for exam
which is conduct to recruit pilots.
Read employment paper regularly.
15th November 2011, 04:07 PM
Fraction Down

DEAR FRIEND,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO BECOME A PILOT

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

i)19 to 23 years

ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

some important courses :

1:Flight Test Engineer Course (Fixed / Rotary Wing / Avionics / Instrumentation)

2:Pilot Attack Instructors Course

3:Fighter Combat Leader Course

4:keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ly_branch.html

5:Another option is NDA(National Defence Academy) exam.

Institutions for Pilot Training:

1:The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRAU) is the Premier flying institute in India.

2:West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Behala,Kolkata

3:Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd. Sonari Aerodrome, Jamshedpur, Bihar

4:Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur, MAharashtra

5:Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore

6:Coimbatore Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

7:Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati

8:Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.Doddanavar Trade Centre

9:Sahara India Aviation Academy 249/250, Block A, Road No.6, National Highway No. 8, Mahipalpur (Near I.G International Airport) New Delhi

10:Flytech Aviation Academy, 102, AI-Kauser, Road No. 10, West Maredpally, Secunderaba
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PILOT.pdf(52.8 KB, 413 views)
15th November 2011, 04:29 PM
gkumar13000

yes u r eligible.this is what the qualification is reqired for piolot entrance exams.
best of luck
15th November 2011, 04:49 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

A great choice to be a Pilot for the service of India.

for this you have to follow some criteria:

1:You should pass 10+2 with Physics,Math,Chemistry scoring minimum 50% marks.

2:You have to join any Air Flying School.

3:You should be 17 years of age.

4:You have to qualify the first step in Pilot training is achieving of Student Pilot Licence (SPL). then you can start flight training to get Private Pilot Licence (PPL).

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

they offer some important courses like:

1:Flight Test Engineer Course (Fixed / Rotary Wing / Avionics / Instrumentation)

2:Pilot Attack Instructors Course

3:Fighter Combat Leader Course

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ly_branch.html

Another option is NDA(National Defence Academy) exam.

OtherInstitutions:

1:The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRAU) is the Premier flying institute in India.

2:West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Behala,Kolkata

3:Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd. Sonari Aerodrome, Jamshedpur, Bihar

4:Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur, MAharashtra

5:Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore

6:Coimbatore Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

7:Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati

8:Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.Doddanavar Trade Centre

9:Sahara India Aviation Academy 249/250, Block A, Road No.6, National Highway No. 8, Mahipalpur (Near I.G International Airport) New Delhi

10:Flytech Aviation Academy, 102, AI-Kauser, Road No. 10, West Maredpally, Secunderaba
15th November 2011, 05:36 PM
srinivas azad

Hey,your are eligible to become pilot if you have 60% marks in PCM in 12th standard.you can visit indian air force website for joiningwww.indianairforce.nic.in
15th November 2011, 08:07 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by srisridharraja View Post
sir, i completed 12th with science,Maths and Physics.Is i am eligible to become Pilot.?
HI,
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for pilot after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and math with minimum 50%.

if you want to join Indian air force percentage is not matter allot.
For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

good luck!
15th November 2011, 08:14 PM
vaseem_v24

Hello sri,

Ya, sure .. you are eligible to become pilot wit Maths, Science and Physics as your core.
At same time You have to be fit Physically also.
You have to clear medical test before you enter.
all the best
15th November 2011, 10:01 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your 12th exam then you are eligible for pilot
In India there is few colleges for this pilot training
you are also go for private colleges for this

So after 12th science finally you eligible for Pilot.............
15th November 2011, 10:54 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible as a pilot
Eligibility is 10+2 or equivalent ITI in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics.
You need to write ALP.
All The Best!
16th November 2011, 06:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

To apply to this field it is a must that the candidate should have studied Maths and Physics in 12th standard. So you are eligible provided you fulfill the other requirements. If you want to join the Indian Airforce you will need to appear for the NDA entrance exam. For this your age should be within 16 1/2 years and 19 years. You are also eligible to become a commercial pilot. You can approach any of the flying clubs for the details.
16th November 2011, 07:49 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for PILOT as for pilot they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one).The training period is usually around 12 months. The completion of which enables you to become a pilot or first officer on board. The first officer refers to the actual designation given to the pilot, and is often referred to as the 'copilot'. First officers can upgrade to captain/commander depending on their seniority Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....
12th January 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

You can become pilot and you should just have 10 2 with physics and maths.As per my knowledge best academy for flying training in India is Garg Aviation,Kanpur.

I have done my initial training in Australia and rest from Garg Aviation.I found the academy awesome in placement as well as teaching methods.
12th January 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

can i be pilot if my height is 5.4
29th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc computer science can i apply to cost guard pilot(plus two with physics and maths)
30th May 2013, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed 10+2 with Physics , Chemistry and Maths then definitely you can become a Pilot.

There is NDA & NA examination for those who want to become a Pilot after 10+2. The cadets are recruited for National Defense Academy and Indian Naval Academy.

The age required for the exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

Only Unmarried male can apply and you must be an Indian Citizen.

How to Apply:

The exam is conducted by UPSC means you can apply for it when the notification are announced through the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Exam Pattern:

Height and Weight Criteria:

So get yourself prepared for the examination if you are aspiring to become a Pilot in Indian Defense.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th December 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Am i have tp apply for NDA to become a pilot
And tell what should be percentage in12th& 10th
I have qualified 12th class with PCBM
Mention the date of exam
27th September 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a medical student. so in have 68%in science group except maths...and.i ..almost internship...become a doctor..can i apply for the course of pilot...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?