29th August 2013, 11:18 AM
Jibom Roley

Am i eligible for CA course after doing B.Com with 45%

Am I eligible for CA Course after doing B.Com with 45%?

12th July 2015, 12:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for CA course after doing B.Com with 45%

CA is the Chartered Accountancy course. Yes, you are eligible for CA course after doing bachelor of commerce with 45%.

But you will have to appear for the Common Proficiency Test as the minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree to appear for the direct entry into Integrated Professional Competence course is 55% in commerce stream.

As you have scored only 45% marks in bachelor of commerce, you are not eligible for direct entry to IPCC. So you need to first clear the Common Proficiency test which is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year.

June CPT exam of this year is already over. So you need to wait for the December CPT exam of 2015. If you want any more details, you can visit the official website of ICAI www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?