1st May 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET 2017? Procedure for B.Ed correspondence from DU?

Sir, I have done M.Phil(commerce) but haven't done B'ed. Am I eligible for CTET exam 2017?

M.Com-2002(Himachal Pradesh University)
M.Phil-2014(Himalayan University Arunachal Pradesh)

What is the procedure for B'ed (Correspondence) from DU

Kindly revert asap

Thanks
Shalini

12th May 2017, 05:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET 2017? Procedure for B.Ed correspondence from DU?

If you do not have B.Ed qualification you need atleast Diploma certificate in teaching to appear for CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted twice in a year by CBSE. For details you can visit the link at www.ctet.nic.in.

The eligibility to pursue B.Ed course from DU for post graduate candidate is that candidate must have passed master's degree with at least at 50%.

You have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final selection. The admission will be on merit score of entrance test. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
14th May 2017, 02:30 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET 2017? Procedure for B.Ed correspondence from DU?

No, you are not eligible for appearing in CTET entrance examination. CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in central government schools in different std.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have atleast 12th with Diploma in Education or any higher educational qualification with degree in education such as ( D.Ed, B.Ed ).

So, you are not eligible to pursue without having B.Ed. For admission in DU you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by university.

Candidates need to have atleast 50% in master's degree to appear for entrance examination. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?