11th February 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

List of best books for 2nd year of BA general for Bengali subject along with author and publication name

Hello sir, I studying in 2nd year of BA general and I have taken Bengali as a subject. Please provide me list of best book for Bengali subject with Author and publication name.

24th June 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best books for 2nd year of BA general for Bengali subject along with author and publication name

Hell sir, I studying in 1st year of BA general and I have taken bengali as a subject . Please suggest me list of best book for bengali subject with
12th July 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best books for 2nd year of BA general for Bengali subject along with author and publication name

What are some quality books of 2nd year for B.A general subjects? (Recommend - Political Science, History, Compulsory English)
24th September 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Bengali books in ba general
14th January 2021, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Suggest a bengali book for wbsu general b.a part 2 student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?