24th May 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks are required for doing B.Tech course in India?

How much minimum marks are required for doing B.Tech course in India? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon. I need to join the course and it will be good if you can share with me the information.

25th May 2016, 12:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum marks are required for doing B.Tech course in India?

There is no specific percentage or marks required to do B.Tech course in India. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary course with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a recognised education board are eligible to pursue B.Tech course.

Most of the colleges offers admission in B.Tech course through entrance examination. So, you need to appear in engineering entrance examination like EAMCET, KCET, etc.,. and by qualifying the examination, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission according to your examination rank.
25th May 2016, 06:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum marks are required for doing B.Tech course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much minimum marks are required for doing B.Tech course in India? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon. I need to join the course and it will be good if you can share with me the information.
If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks, then you are eligible for B.Tech course.

Your 12th standard subject must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?