27th August 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Genetic Engineering after studying EEE?

sir i am studying EEE AM I ELIGBLE TO DO GENITIC ENGINEERING

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India? -- [New]
  3. Can I do genetic engineering after studying BSc Agriculture?
  4. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  5. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  6. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  7. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  9. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  10. Procedure to join genetic engineering?
  11. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  12. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  14. Is Mathematics necessary for genetic engineering? I am a BIPC student
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  16. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Kerala? I am interested in studying this course
  18. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
7th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Genetic Engineering after studying EEE?

whats of eee sdutying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?