14th July 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Law course after scoring 36.42 percent in BA?

Am I eligible to do Law course after scoring 36.42 percent in BA? I am interested in doing the law course but am not sure if I will be eligible next? What are the minimum criteria followed? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I apply in north after scoring 96.6 percentile with 3642 rank in electrical GATE?
  2. Am I eligible to enroll for Ph.D Law in Indian University after completion of LLM with 50 percent marks? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 49 percent in B.Com? Can I apply for TET exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  5. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for TCS campus interview after scoring 59.41 percent in 10th, 60 percent in 12th and 6.88 CGPA in B.Tech IT 7th semester?
  7. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  8. Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to do MS in U.S after scoring 60% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Arts course in KV, Ballygunge after scoring 50 percent marks in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 83% in 10th and 79% in 12th
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in LAW college after completing Intermediate scoring 42.5% marks?
  17. Am i eligible for AIPMT after scoring 77% in 12th?
  18. Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad?
15th July 2017, 04:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Law course after scoring 36.42 percent in BA?

To pursue LLB course required minimum eligibility is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination varies with institutes.

So, you have to visit official website of respective university to get detail for admission.

But, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in DU, BHU etc.
15th July 2017, 05:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge you are not eligible to pursue LLB. You need at least 50 percent to be eligible for this.
Eligibility criteria to pursue LLB are as under:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder in any discipline from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must have to clear CLAT entrance test.
There is no any upper age limit.
15th July 2017, 05:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates after bachelor's degree can apply for LLB course. Some law institutes take admission on basis of marks in bachelor's degree and some on basis of performance in qualifying examination.

The minimum percentage of marks for some college is 50% and for some college is 45%. Your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is very. You are not eligible for LLB course with 36.42% in Bachelor of Arts.
15th July 2017, 07:05 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in law after graduation:

Educational Qualification:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline like arts, science, commerce etc. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this course.

Minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.

You are not eligible to pursue law course with 36.42% marks in Bachelor of arts.
15th July 2017, 07:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after pursuing bachelor degree. The common eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination conducted by various universities will be eligible for admission.

The duration of course is three year. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with institutes.
15th July 2017, 08:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor's degree in law after graduation is that you must have completed bachelor's degree and scored at least 50% marks in graduation.

Some of the best law colleges of India require minimum of 60% marks in graduation like Delhi University and Banaras Hindu University.

You are not eligible for law course after scoring only 36.42% marks in bachelor of arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?