15th August 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard? Can someone please give me the right information soon? What is the procedure to apply for the course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  2. Can I get admission in BSc (computer science) on the basis of 87% marks in PCM from UP board?
  3. Can I do BA(Computer Science) after completing 12th Arts with Computer Science?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard?
  7. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?
  9. Whether DG Vaishnav College offer BSc(Computer Science) course?
  10. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can my son become IT engineer after HSc commerce?
  12. Is it possible to take B.Sc Computer Science without maths in 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible for PNB PO after scoring 46.5% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 59.89% in BSc?
  14. Admission in B.Sc is possible with 61.34 percent in HSC?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in BFA course after scoring 45 percent in 12th standard?
  16. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  17. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Delhi University for BA after scoring 71 percent in 12th standard?
16th August 2017, 03:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard? Can someone please give me the right information soon? What is the procedure to apply for the course? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in Bachelors in computer science because minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 from science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects. Here below are details regarding B.SC Computer science course:-

Eligibility Conditions:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors course in computer science is 10+2 from government recognized board.

>> For B.SC computer science course applicant must have done 10+2 in science stream with minimum 55% marks.

>> Applicant who have studied Information technology as a subject in 10+2 get advantage in studying bachelors course in computer science.

Duration of Course:- Duration of B.SC computer science course is 3 years.

Syllabus for B.SC Computer Science Course:-

Subjects for I Year:-

:- Communication Skills.

:- Data Structure.

:- C Programming.

:- Digital fundamentals and architecture.

:- Mathematical fundamentals of computer science.

Subjects for II Year:-

1). Java Programming.

2). C++ Programming.

3). Software Engineering.

4). System Software’s.

5). Operating system.

Subjects for III Year:-

1). Software testing.

2). Computer networks.

3). Visual Programming – Visual basic.

4). Oracle & RDBMS.
17th August 2017, 02:47 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?

Yes you can get admission in B.Sc in Computer Science after scoring 59% in 10+2 level. There are many colleges in which the eligibility criteria to apply for B.Sc in CS is less than 59%. Some of the colleges also held entrance examination for the candidates.

The eligibility criteria to apply for B.SC in Computer Application are

The candidates should have completed his/her 10+2 level or equivalent in science stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
The candidates should have studied Mathematics and Computer Science in 10+2 level with minimum 55% marks.
The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years.
18th August 2017, 12:16 AM
starberry

Hello,

Yes, you can get admission in B.Sc Computer Science. Minimum of 55% marks are required in 12th standard. To apply for this field you need to fill application forms distributed by respective colleges or universities. Then, according to merit list you will get admission.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?