26th September 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?

Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies with 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation? Can you please provide me with the right criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  2. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  3. Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47?
  4. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  7. Which are the IT companies can I apply for after scoring 55% aggregate till 6th semester of engineering
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  10. Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  12. Am I eligible to write TET having 47 percent in degree?
  13. Can I apply for CTET Paper-1 if doesn't have 50 percent in Senior Secondry? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 83% in 10th and 79% in 12th
  15. Can I get job placement on the basis of 10+2 marks in a private firm?
  16. B.Ed possible with 39 percent marks in graduation?
  17. How much percentage of OBC reservation in employment in every state of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
4th October 2017, 09:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible to get job in Multi National Companies. The reason why you may not be eligible is, there is a certain percentage criteria required.

>> Minimum of 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> As you have secured less than 60% marks in 12th Class and in Graduation, you may not be eligible to appear in MNC recruitment's.

>> On the other side, you can apply for Government based recruitment as there is no certain percentage criteria in order to apply.

>> I suggest you to apply for Banking, SSC, Railways, Insurance based recruitment's with the above mentioned percentage criteria.
5th October 2017, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies with 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation? Can you please provide me with the right criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in various companies after completion of graduation with 55% marks. Many private companies offer jobs to the graduates. There are various job openings available for the graduates. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals/job sites. You can apply for a job through online with your updated resume. Most of the companies select candidates through a written test and interview. Candidates can get higher salaries once they get work experience. You can find jobs in the LinkedIn also. The LinkedIn website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?