14th June 2017, 11:33 AM
shiljith

Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?

Am I eligible to get educational loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further? Can you please give me the minimum criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can give me the right information on this soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
17th June 2017, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiljith View Post
Am I eligible to get educational loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further? Can you please give me the minimum criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can give me the right information on this soon. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan after scoring 58% marks in 12th standard to study further. There are no limitations as such in the percentage of marks in 12th to get an education loan. However, it is better to be over 60% marks to get an education loan in India. You have to contact any bank branch to get an education loan and submit the documents required. You have to provide aadhar card, schedule of course expenses, passport size photographs, certificates of last examination passed etc. to get an education loan.
18th June 2019, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?

Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 50 percent marks in 12th standard to study yes or no
21st July 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which banks provide education loan for students who scored 58% in 12th
29th July 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I have got 52 % in 12th pcm from jac board . Cani get education loan for diploma study
11th June 2022, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I am got it 12th mark 59% and I want get education loan and you will give loan yes or no
Please help me
17th August 2022, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 88 marks in 10th class ,56 marks in 12th std,80 marks in graduation can I get education loan for my MBA study
24th September 2022, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get education loan after scoring 59.7 percentage marks in degree to study further?
18th October 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I get 58% marks in graduation (b.com) can I get a education loan for my foreign University
17th June 2023, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I get 58% mark in bachelor degree (b.com) can I get a education loan for my foreign University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?