23rd July 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in embedded system after B.Tech CSE?

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Embedded systems after B.tech cse

Related Questions:
  1. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  3. Whether B.Tech(CSE) student is eligible to study M.Tech(Embedded System)? -- [New]
  4. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  5. Information about Embedded System?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in embedded system after B.Tech CSE?
  7. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  8. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  9. Can a candidate of B.Tech in CSE eligible for M.Tech in Embedded Systems?
  10. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  11. Book for ECE aptitude test of BEL, DRDO and GATE exam?
  12. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score
  13. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  14. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  15. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  16. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  17. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  18. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system

17th June 2015, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in embedded system after B.Tech CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Embedded systems after B.tech cse
If you have completed B.Tech degree in CSE then you are eligible for M.Tech in Embedded systems.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in ECE/Electrical/Computer Science are eligible to get admission in M.Tech in Embedded systems.

But you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?