5th June 2012, 05:24 AM
sghodke

Am I eligible to do MBA course in a recognized college after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

dear friend,

i m doing b.tech from ksou.am i eligeble for mba after completing b.tech from recognised collage ?

5th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course in a recognized college after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

Eligibility criteria for MBA:-

The eligibility criteria for one year full time MBA program is bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Minimum Age limit is 27 yrs at the start of the course. Not too old GMAT score is also required.

For part time MBA program Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required. Diploma holders needs to have a minimum of 3 yrs of work experience. You have to sit for the entrance exam that test the analytical, verbal and numerical abilities of students.

For specialized MBA program bachelor's degree, work experience, entrance exam and GD, PI results are taken into consideration.

Thus with your engineering degree you are eligible for all of the courses above. Hope this helps
6th June 2012, 11:19 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course in a recognized college after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghodke View Post
dear friend,

i m doing b.tech from ksou.am i eligeble for mba after completing b.tech from recognised collage ?
Yes your eligible to apply for MBA course after completing B.tech course .

M.B.A :- Master of Business Administration.

>>> The duration for MBA course is for three two years
>>> The MBA course is divided into Four semester

Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course :-

The Applicant should passed in Bachelor degree in any disicpline from recogniezd University .
You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks .
There is no age limit for MBA course .

The Selection Procedure for MBA course is based on Written Examination , Group Discussion and Interview .

The Admission for MBA course is based on Merit list , that means total marks scored in Bachelor degree and Entrance Examination , If you score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination . The Definitely you may get admission for MBA course in reputed Colleges .

There are so many Entrnce Examination are available for MBA course . You need to crack the Entrance Examinaion with good percentage of marks . The Entrance Examination like, Common Admission Test / Management Aptitude Tet and Graduate Management Aptitude Test etc.....

Information regarding CAT Examination :-

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and this Examination is organized by ( Indian Institute of Management ) . It is an Entry level Examination for MBA Course . There are so many reputed Colleges in India , Accepts this Entrance Examinations score card .

You should Complete Bahcelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized University and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Information Regarding MAT Examination :-

MAT stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this Examination is conducted by All Indian Management Assoication of India . This Examination will organized by fr 4 times in a year

You should qualified in Bachelor degree discipline from a recognized university . There is no Mimimum percentage of marks required for MBA Entrance Examination . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

Information Regarding GMAT Examination :-

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test . If you aspiring to apply for MBA course in Abroad then you should crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

To apply for GMAT Examination you should complete graduation in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .
26th June 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for mba i scored 58%in btech
31st August 2012, 12:50 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghodke View Post
dear friend,

Hello,

Yes you are Eligible for MBA course.

Eligibility for MBA course after B.Tech Course::

>> B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized Institution or University
or
>> A Masters degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University.

>> Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they complete all requirements for the qualifying degree before the start of the program and produce provisional certificate of completion within two months of joining the program.

Top MBA entrance Exams Of India are:::::
  • AIMA-MAT
  • ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admissions
  • CAT (Common Admission Test)
  • CMAT
  • IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)
  • Institute of Rural Management Anand
  • MAH-MBA/MMS- CET
  • MDI School of Energy Management
  • NMAT
  • SNAP
  • TISS (TATA Institute of Social Sciences)
  • XAT

All the best.
8th September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 48% in bcom.am i eligible for any entrnce exam of mba
18th October 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir.
can i do MBA from Pune University after completing B.Tech Mech. From Karnataka State Open University...
19th October 2012, 09:40 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MBA course after completion of B.Tech. course.

MBA - Master of Business Administration, is a two years post Graduation course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream by appearing and cracking entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management)- The candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degrre in any stream from a recognised University with 50% marks.

MAT - Management Aptitude test conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) - The candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University.

There are no upper age limit for application to CAT/MAT.
19th October 2012, 11:47 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology graduates can definitely take admission for the Master of Business Administration course. In fact you are apply for MBA with any graduation degree. It would not be a problem. However to get admission you must first clear a entrance exam.

The entrance exam is necessary to give for MBA admission. You have wide range of options. Here are some listed below:

Common Admission Test

Perhaps the most popular test for MBA admission is Common Admission Test. Almost all the MBA aspirants wants to clear CAT exam for the simple reason. The most prestigious universities in India known as IIMs accept the CAT score. Those who wish to complete MBA from Indian Institute of Management must clear the CAT exam. However clearing CAT alone does not ensure admission in IIM. You will still have to go through admission procedure of IIM which includes written test, group discussion and interview.

To sit in CAT exam, you will have to complete graduation degree with at least 50 percent marks. SC/ST candidates will require 50 percent marks.

Management Aptitude Test

After CAT, Management Aptitude Test is probably the most taken exam for MBA. MAT is conducted four times a year. The next MAT exam would take place in December. The good thing about MAT exam is that there is no percentage requirement for it. You can appear for MAT with a graduation degree. That all is requirement. It is accepted widely across universities in India.

Some of the other entrance exams include

XAT

GMAT

Orissa - JEE

MAHA-CET

IRMA

IIFT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

CUSAT

PAM-CAT

TANCET

OCET
19th October 2012, 02:01 PM
R@H_L

It is good to see that you have ambition to go for the higher education . Higher education has always a very good demand on the market. Higher education not only increase your knowledge or the put an extra degree but also it will increase your getting job opportunity also. you can except a very good salary than a graduate degree holder if you are a master degree holder.

Beside MBA degree is one of the most popular degree and it has a very well demand on the recent market also. MBA has different section you can do MBA on the any of those.

As here you asked that if you are eligible for the doing MBA so i like to tell you that if you have the bellow eligibility criteria then you can seat for the entrance exam of the MBA program.

Eligibility criteria:

1.Candidate have to pass the 10th form the recognized university with min 50% marks and for the sc/st it is 45%
2.Candidate have to pass the 12th or diploma form the recognized university with min 50% marks for the sc/st it is also same 45%
3.Candidate have to complete any graduation wit 50% marks form the recognized university.

If you have to above eligibility criteria then you can seat for the entrance exam like CAT,XAT, MAT, JMET, TNCET or other university based entrance exam. As per your score you can apply for the MBA program on the different colleges. On those exam CAT is most important. If your score id very good then you can apply for the IIM or the IISM etc.

College will take GD and the interview for the final selection . You can apply for the different colleges with your score.

List of top MBA colleges in India:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MBA1.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	120940   Click image for larger version

Name:	MBA2.jpg
Views:	2699
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	120941   Click image for larger version

Name:	MBA3.jpg
Views:	1414
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	120942   Click image for larger version

Name:	MBA4.jpg
Views:	895
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	120943  
28th June 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

am I eligible to do MBA from IIM after completion of B-Tech course from JIIT, NOIDA which is a Deemed to b university under act 3 of UGC and bnot approved by AICTE.?
18th November 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CAT, with b.tech from KSOU.
Its because KSOU is approved by DEC and UGC but not AICTE.

Thanks to help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?