20th June 2012, 09:24 PM
usha ranju

Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age

Dear Sir/Madam
I was unable to write my PU exams due to personal reasons,but completed my BA and MA from KSOU directly after completion of 18yrs of age. I've secured 57% in MA.
Am I eligible to write NET exam. Please answer this query of mine.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI PO jobs after completing B.Sc IT in KSOU? -- [New]
  2. What is the maximum age limit to write NET SET exam? Am I eligible for it at the age of 27?
  3. Am I eligible to appear next year GATE if my B.Tech. completed 3 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum requirements to become a CBI officer after doing BBA?
  5. How can I apply for Ph.D(Sociology) if appeared in M.A. in Sociology from IGNOU?
  6. Is is possible to become DSP with Arts background?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam being a candidate having an experience of 9 years in Industrial Research and with an age of 35 years? Can I directly enroll for Ph.D course or have to clear NET Exam?
  8. Age to write the SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu for 2015 batch?
  9. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  10. Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?
  11. Am I eligible to write the exam of NET Lecturership and JRF after completing M.A first year and appearing for 2nd year?
  12. Can I apply for MBA if completed B.A. without 12th under Regulation-I in KSOU, Mysore?
  13. Am I eligible for NET Exam if I score 55% in M.Sc from KSOU?
  14. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to write any UGC exam after completing M.A Literature with 55%?
  16. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  17. PGDM with biotechnology can do PhD? How to proceed further?
  18. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
25th August 2012, 10:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age

Quote:
Originally Posted by usha ranju View Post
Dear Sir/Madam
I was unable to write my PU exams due to personal reasons,but completed my BA and MA from KSOU directly after completion of 18yrs of age. I've secured 57% in MA.
Am I eligible to write NET exam. Please answer this query of mine.

Thank You
Candidate seeking to appear in the National Eligibility Test, conducted by the University Grant Commission, must have completed the Masters Degree from a UGC recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category need to score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the same.

The Test is conducted twice a year, in the month of June and December.

For detail information, you may refer to the official website of National Eligibility Test.
18th January 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age

Am i eligible for net exam .i comple my BBA n MA in sociology n masters in library science from ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?