22nd February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of registration form for Ph.D English course in Ranchi University?

i want to know when the registration form for phd in english will be available in ranchi university

Related Questions:
  1. Will the registration forms be available now in Ranchi University for Ph.D?
  2. What the process of the PhD registration for the current year?
  3. Detailed information and important dates of admission in PhD(English) at Ranchi University?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and when will the form be available? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. Details about Ph.D in Commercial law from Ranchi?
  7. Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?
  8. Date for PhD admissions in Marketing from Ranchi University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  11. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  13. How may I get an application form for Ph.D(Commerce stream) in Ranchi university?
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  17. Can I register for PhD course in Calicut University being a Distance M.A.(English) postgraduate of Andhra University?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
25th March 2011, 12:55 AM
sumit9897gaur

Default Re: Date of sale of registration form for Ph.D English course in Ranchi University?

the registration form for phd in english are available in ranchi university

and iam sending you the one or you can download it from
http://ranchiuniversity.org.in/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,110/task,cat_view/gid,31/

course of Ranchi University will be conducted at CIP Ranchi commencing from May 2, 2011.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rureg.pdf(182.1 KB, 85 views)
25th March 2011, 12:57 AM
sumit9897gaur

Smile Re: Date of sale of registration form for Ph.D English course in Ranchi University?

the registration form for phd in english are available in ranchi university

and iam sending you the one or you can download it from
http://ranchiuniversity.org.in/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,110/task,cat_view/gid,31/

course of Ranchi University will be conducted at CIP Ranchi commencing from May 2, 2011.
8th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of registration form for Ph.D English course in Ranchi University?

Date of sale of registration form for Ph.D geology course in Ranchi University?
20th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

is entrance exam and registration eligiblity test for phd are same?
6th October 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D in mathematics
?
14th March 2012, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

date of sale of application form for phd in commerce for the year 2012 . please reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?