24th August 2011, 10:55 PM
sampath kumar reddy p.v

Am I eligible to do Railway Engineering after doing B.Tech IT?

sir/madam iam doing b.tech(I.T) final year iam eligible for doing railway engineering or not,if so please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to join SCRA? What are the career options?
  2. How to join railway Engineering after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd ECE branch
  3. Am I eligible to do Railway Engineering after doing B.Tech IT?
  4. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  5. Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?
  6. Am I eligible for Railway Job after studying engineering in mechanical
  7. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for railway job after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  9. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  10. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  11. Railway exams related to engineering field? -- [New]
  12. Engineering or B.Sc: best options after 50% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  14. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in railway after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am 18 years old
  16. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  17. Aged Railway employee is eligible for Engineering Service Exam 2015?
  18. What is the procedure to get into Railway Engineering after completing railway engineering? I have completed my HSC in science? How to fill the forms and what is the last date to submit the form? What is the fees?
30th October 2011, 08:59 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Railway Engineering after doing B.Tech IT?

yes a computer science engineer can also join Indian railway under signal section..and there are lots of other opportunity for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like

1. BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
    click here http://www.mp.bsnl.co.in/ to get more information and notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
  2. ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  3. DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  4. ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  5. AAI(Airport authority of India)
  6. SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  7. RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  8. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
  9. CDS(Combined defense service)

Minimum qualification required for Railway is to be b.tech passout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?