31st August 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering lecturer after completing MSc CS and M.Tech

I have complted msc(cs) & m.tech
am i eligible for engg lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  4. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  5. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  6. Can I do MSc Mathematics after completing B.Tech degree? Will I be eligible for B.Tech IT, MSc Maths, M.Phil Maths? What is the salary offered?
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. How to change my profession from test engineer to lecturer?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturer promotion after completing MSc mathematics -- [New]
  11. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  12. Is MSc research in chemistry eligible as a lecturer in Technical College of engineering?
  13. Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?
  14. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  16. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  17. Which stream in M.Tech ECE can help me in becoming a Lecturer?
  18. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
9th October 2012, 12:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering lecturer after completing MSc CS and M.Tech

Since you have completed post graduation degree, it is possible for you to appear for the National Eligibility Test. Only upon passing this entrance exam you would be eligible for lectureship in central government colleges.

National Eligibility Test is conducted by the University Grants Commission. It is mandatory for candidates interested in lectureship and PhD to appear for the NET exam. It takes place two times a year in June and December. You are free to appear in any of the exams.

Please remember that it is not easy to crack the National Eligibility Test and therefore you should give yourself at least 6-8 months to prepare for the exam. You should take mock tests available online and download previous years question papers and try to solve them. This would help you find ot about there areas where you are not doing well.

Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. Only candidates with post graduation degree can apply.

3. Must score at least 55 percent marks.

4. SC/ST candidates need to secure at least 50 percent marks.

5. Final year candidates of master degree course are also allowed to appear.

6. Such candidates should submit their degree within 2 years of passing the NET exam.

7. Your subject for NET would depend on post graduation degree subject.

8. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

9. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

10. SC/SC candidates are eligible for 5 years relaxation.

11. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

12. No restriction of number of attempts.
9th October 2012, 01:23 PM
lilly.harding

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering lecturer after completing MSc CS and M.Tech

As per the previous reply i agree with that, that you should clear NET exam to enter into a government sectors.I have some organization where you can try out for work experience before you complete the NET , here iam giving the site address which is having a wide range of opportunity in all the platforms http://www.nttftrg.com/.try this.
27th January 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have complted in Msc(Bioinformatics) & ME (Biomedical Engg )
i am eligible for engg lecturer ?
2nd December 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have cmplted msc in electronics.
Which one is the better optin to do m.phil or b.ed.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?