3rd December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Food Technology while doing 12th standard?

Am i elligible by doing p c b in 12th std...please tell me if i am eligible for it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write IES exam after completing 12th in food technology
  2. Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food Technology after B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration? Career opportunities after M.Sc in Food Technology?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Tech after finishing 12th
  5. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc in food technology? I have doen BPMT
  11. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  12. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in MSc food technology after completing BSc Biotech with 43%?
  14. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  15. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  16. Is it possible to do food technology after B.Pharmacy? Which colleges are offering food technology course?
  17. B.Tech in Food Technology holder can give GATE Life Science exam?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Tech in food technology after doing B.Tech in Information Technology?
11th December 2011, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Food Technology while doing 12th standard?

After 12th the most common courses in Food Technology is B.Tech in Food Technology and B.Sc in Food Technology. The eligibility for the course is to have completed 12th from a recognized board. You should have studied physics, chemistry, mathematics in plus 2 for both the course. You have not studied Maths in 11th and 12th. So you are not eligible for this course. More over the admission for B.Tech in Food Technology is on the basis of entrance exams like AIEEE, CET etc.
11th December 2011, 09:54 PM
tariqlko01

Yes my friend, you are eligible for Food Technology while in 12th standard. This is a unique field and being a very good expert in this field can fetch you high pay jobs.
Since this field is not so popular you should also search opportunities yourself in this sector and there are high scope in government sector too.ALL THE BEST.
13th December 2011, 10:21 AM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,You need physics,chemistry and maths to study food technology.Any technical course needs mathematical knowledge.Sorry to say you are not eligible to study engineering courses.Dont worry you have many other choices.You can do medical,arts and science.Being a medical student is highly prestigious,go ahead for it.Nowadays even science graduates are paid more.For doing science lot of good institutes are there.You can do integrated M.S in basic sciences in IISER.Feel free to clarify your doubts here.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?