4th January 2012, 12:28 PM
HAIDER MEHDI.

Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a Mechanical Engineering Graduate with Zero vision in left eye and no PD certificate?

dear sir i am mech engg graduate and have zero vision in my left eye and i have no pd certificate in gate 2012 i am in general category what can i do now, am i eligible.

5th January 2012, 04:17 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a Mechanical Engineering Graduate with Zero vision in left eye and no PD certificate?

Hi

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an entrance exam which is conducted by the IIT's to select candidates for the M.Tech programs in various colleges like IIT's, NIT's, BITS etc...

-> As such there are no relaxations for the GEN candidates in the GATE exam.

-> You should be a minimum graduate in Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy from a recognized college or university.

To get any kind of a reservation in any of the entrance exams in India you would require a PD certificate.

Indian Government provides relaxation in all the jobs and entrance exams cut off marks for the SC/ST/OBC/PD candidates.

But until you have the PC certificate with you, your case wouldn't be considered.

So it would be better if you get your Physically Disabled certificate.

With this post I am attaching a PD Certificate Format. Please fill it, and approach any good doctor in some reputated hospital.

AIIMS would be the best.

Please Click Here to visit the official website of AIIMS.

They would attest and certify your case.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: doc fotmat_physically_challenged(PH).doc(27.5 KB, 87 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?