23rd September 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?

Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which are followed? I need to know the complete details on this soon as possible. Thanks!

24th September 2017, 08:58 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which are followed? I need to know the complete details on this soon as possible. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TET exam after completing your graduation with 49.83% because minimum %age required to apply for TET exam is 55% in graduation and relaxation of 5% for candidates belongs to SC/ST category.

TET stands for teacher eligibility test conducted by both central as well as state governments to recruit eligible candidates for teaching profession in various public sector educational institutes.

Eligibility Criteria for TET exam:-

:- For TET there is no age limit specified to apply.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for TET exam is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

:- Minimum %age required to apply for TET exam is 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST category applicants.

:- Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for TET exam.

:- For TET applicant must have done B.ED (Bachelors of Education).
24th September 2017, 07:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?

The full form of TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

The eligibility criteria for TET is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university and Bachelor of Education.

2. The minimum percentage of marks for SC candidate is 45% marks.

You are eligible to apply for TET exam after securing 49.83% marks in bachelor's degree being a candidate from SC category.
1st November 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I'm take 44 prsantage for tet exam
20th November 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Tet exam with 45 percentage in graduation and belong to obc
21st September 2022, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I got 49.8 in graduation nd post i got 56 percent can i apply for TET exam ....and i am a ST student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?