29th July 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to be an income tax officer after doing B.Com 3rd year

Hello sir, I am Jitendra in b.com 3rd year. I want to be an incometax officer for that what should i do.

Please can u tell me the procedure sir
my email id : [email protected]

27th February 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be an income tax officer after doing B.Com 3rd year

Sir I m kapil sachdev in bcom 3rd year.i want to be a income tax officer what should I do for that.
sr please can you tell me the procedure.
email id:[email protected]
22nd April 2014, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Jitendra in b.com 3rd year. I want to be an incometax officer for that what should i do.

Yes being a B.com Final year candidate you're eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer Examination. To become a Income Tax Officer then you have to appear in SSC Entrance Examination which is conducted entrance examination for Income Tax Officer.

Income tax officer exam is conducted by the SSC once in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

Nationality :- The Applicant should be a citizen of india.

Educational Qualification:- The Applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university. There is no Minimum Percentage required for this Examination .

Age criteria:- The Applicant age should be minimum 18 years to 27 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates and obc candidates.

The Selection process for this Examination is divided into ,Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Personal interview.

So, being a B.com Final year candidate you're eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer Exam, But you should have single backlogs in B.com course.
9th May 2014, 08:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes being a B.com Final year candidate you're eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer Examination. To become a Income Tax Officer then you have to appear in SSC Entrance Examination which is conducted entrance examination for Income Tax Officer.

Income tax officer exam is conducted by the SSC once in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

Nationality :- The Applicant should be a citizen of india.

Educational Qualification:- The Applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university. There is no Minimum Percentage required for this Examination .

Age criteria:- The Applicant age should be minimum 18 years to 27 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates and obc candidates.

The Selection process for this Examination is divided into ,Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Personal interview.

So, being a B.com Final year candidate you're eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer Exam, But you should have single backlogs in B.com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?