22nd March 2017, 03:39 PM
Bam Bam Bigelow

Can I appear for NEET exam next year if I fail in Higher Secondary exam this year?

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for the Higher Secondary exam this year but I think I will fail in the exam so I want to know can I appear for NEET exam next year if I fail in Higher Secondary exam this year? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th March 2017, 12:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear for NEET exam next year if I fail in Higher Secondary exam this year?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a national level entrance examination held for offering admission in MBBS/BDS degree courses in any medical colleges across India except AIIMS.

The educational qualification required for appearing in NEET is a higher secondary school degree with PCB group with 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Now as far as you are concerned about appearing in NEET 2018 if you fail in your board examination this year then for your information you will be certainly eligible for appearing in NEET 2018 if you reappear in your board examination next year and secure the required aggregate.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
27th March 2017, 07:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NEET exam next year if I fail in Higher Secondary exam this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam Bam Bigelow View Post
Respected Sir, I will be appearing for the Higher Secondary exam this year but I think I will fail in the exam so I want to know can I appear for NEET exam next year if I fail in Higher Secondary exam this year? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can appear for NEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?