30th October 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I would like to know am I eligible to get scholarship to study in usa , im a commerce student (general cast) currently studying 1st year b.com ,
my academic record is nt so well scored 65% in 10th standard nd 52% in 12th standard , so I am little confused due to my bad records , bt i can surely score above 80% in b.com final year , I am working very hard , also I have heard that 10th and 12th marks doesn't matter in some institution ? Well , as i said if i scored more than 80% in b.com final yr nd if i cracked entrance xam 4 scholarship , is thr any chance 4 me ? Plz giv me full details
Hmm my last hope and last dream to study aboard

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  3. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  5. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  6. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  8. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  9. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  10. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  13. Who is eligible for the scholarship for doing higher studies?
  14. Scholarship options for doing MS in MIT, USA?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  16. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks? -- [New]
  18. What are the steps followed for studying in USA?
31st October 2016, 10:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarships for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com course with 80%. It is true that the marks achieved throughout the academic career is not of much importance. However, they also play a vital role in uplifting the resume. You can get scholarships on the basis of scores in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. For example, foreign institutes give scholarships to the overseas students who have scored well in the entrance exams like IELTS/TOEFL. Hence, aim to score good marks in the entrance exams based on which you can not only get a scholarship but also get admission in a good institute to pursue further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?