10th September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give any entrance exam after completing PG diploma in marketing with 68%

Dear Sir

I have recently completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing with 68% but I want to appear for lectureship.Please let me know am I eligible for giving the entrance exam in the coming December.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Akanksha Agarwal

15th May 2017, 05:09 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to give any entrance exam after completing PG diploma in marketing with 68%

If you have completed your post graduation with 55% or above marks then you are eligible for UGC NET exam. This exam is conducted by CBSE for admission in PhD and recruitment of lecturer in government colleges. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?