22nd March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ICET? I've maths in 10th but not in 12th and now I'm in B.Com final year

respected sir i want to know that icet can be given by people of any state or not and i have maths in 10th class but not in 12th and now i am in b.com final year doing from jabalpur please let me know that i am elidible for icet or not please inform me

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MCA after doing final year in commerce?
  2. MCA after B.Sc Maths but no Maths in 10+2?
  3. Am I eligible for ICET being a candidate of pursuing final year of BA in distance education?
  4. Am I eligible for ICET entrance exam without having intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MCA after passing 2nd year B.Com? I have passed 12th in Maths
  7. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA admission after B.Com.?
  8. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  9. ICET student material for the entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to join HCL if secured 71% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 65% upto pre-final year of B.Tech? Posts available for me?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA without Maths as a subject in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET if haven't studied Maths in 12th being a BCA final year student?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Com Hons, if didn't studied maths in 12th? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  15. Study material to prepare for the next ICET entrance exam?
  16. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS having secured 55.3% in 10th, 55.4 in 12th and 80% up to 6th semester of B.E.?
  17. For which companies am I eligible after securing 57% aggregate and 62% in final year in B.E?
  18. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th, 83% in diploma

22nd March 2012, 12:10 AM
venkatragha1

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICET? I've maths in 10th but not in 12th and now I'm in B.Com final year

Dear,
I want to give u a small clarity.The ICET exam is conducted in two streams namely
1.MCA
2.MBA
So,out of these two MCA requires 10+2 level mathematics and the other doesn't require it.
so try ur luck in other one......ALL THE BEST!!!

11th April 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICET? I've maths in 10th but not in 12th and now I'm in B.Com final year

do i have to give icet for every year ? and for how many years icet is valid?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?