25th June 2012, 12:39 PM
abhlshasingh

How can I get a better job with average of 61% in degree?

my branch is EC, and i'm in 7th sem from jec college jabalpur.my average degree is 61%.so ,how can i get better job in better place?

Related Questions:
  1. If I choose to take degree programme in Astronomy then which job will suit me? Average salary of an Astronomer in Malaysia?
  2. How many semester's average marks includes in degree from Diploma in G.T.U?
  3. How to get a job after scoring 59% in B.E and 63% in degree
  4. What will be the average salary as a fresher after finishing masters degree in mechatronics?
  5. How to get government job with 15k starting salary
  6. What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a good job after B.E with less marks and an average college?
  8. What is the possibility to get a job after scoring 59.11%
  9. Will i get job in IT companies as i have less average.
  10. Can I apply for a job in PSU after pursuing B.E degree in automobile engineering through GATE
  11. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  12. What is the average Astrophysicist's salary?
  13. What is the average salary for RB Graduate automobile engineer in degree?
  14. Can an average person qualify civil services exam? What are the Physical and Mental requirement to be eligible for the exam?
  15. What kind of government job can I get after diploma in ETC? What would be the average salary in government jobs?
  16. What should I do to ensure that I will get a job in campus placement being a below average student? -- [New]
  17. How can I find a job after completing B.Com? I was a boxing player at school
  18. Details for becoming a pilot? differences in an excellent flying school and an average one?
2nd July 2012, 10:52 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a better job with average of 61% in degree?

For most of the good companies they give eligibility criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% criterion through out their career. as you have average of 61% till now then if you can maintain it and if your average is more than 60% in 10th and 12th then you will be eligible for most of the good companies. There are some companies those give eligibility criterion 65% or 70% you will not be eligible for those companies.

Some of the good companies which set up eligibility criterion minimum of 60% is TCS, CTS, Wipro,Syntel etc. You may apply for these companies if you can clear the aptitude test as well as interview then you will get chance to join in any one ofthese reputed companies.

In government sector also you will be eligible if you have throughout 60% marks and if you fulfill age and other eligibility criterion. ISRO, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, BARC etc give their eligibility criterion to 60%.

So from the percentage side you may get good job. But you should be well prepared to get placed in reputed companies or in Public sector unit. try hard with the subject as well as in aptitude. Be well prepared for interview. increase your confidence level. then it will be more easy for you to get better job.

as you are in 7th semester so it is very much vital time for you. there will be some campusing in your own institution try to get job from there. It is very much good if you get job form your institution. as competition as much lower in your own institution then the outside.

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?