5th August 2012, 03:57 PM
HARIHARAMANJUNATH

Am I eligible to give NET Exam in Commerce after completion of MBA in Management in the year of 2011?

i have completed mba (management) in 2011.... but now i want take net exam in commerce suject....... is it allowed or i have to take management subject only? plse give clarification for my doubts......... (in degree i has took b.com )

Related Questions:
  1. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  3. MBA passout can give UGC NET JRF Exam in Commerce?
  4. I completed my MBA (finance), can I give NET exam
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  6. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  7. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil? -- [New]
  8. Under which Science does the Management considered? Am I eligible for NET Exam for the year 2012 having scored 68% in MBA?
  9. How to do MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA to teach Management students
  10. Can I take a job in government sector as a commerce lecturer after MBA in Marketing? Can I give NET commerce?
  11. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  12. Am I eligible for NET exam in commerce after doing MBA?
  13. Should I do lectureship in commerce or management? Which one would be better?
  14. Can I take commerce as a subject in NET after doing B.Com and MBA finance
  15. Syllabus of management in NET exam?
  16. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  17. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. NET UGC Test in Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd October 2012, 09:35 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET Exam in Commerce after completion of MBA in Management in the year of 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARIHARAMANJUNATH View Post
i have completed mba (management) in 2011.... but now i want take net exam in commerce suject....... is it allowed or i have to take management subject only? plse give clarification for my doubts......... (in degree i has took b.com )
Generally you have to choose the "Management Subject" because commerce subject is only for M.com candidates. Those who have completed his post graduation in M.com are eligible to choose "Commerce" Subject in NET Examination.

If you are pursuing your MBA Degree course then you are eligible to choose only "Management" Subject in NET. You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only.

The syllabus and Previous year paper is properly available in the official website of UGC, you can download the papers and syllabus for best practice for this examination.

The examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December every year.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination Notification is going to be Published soon in this month, after notification you are eligible to fill online application form of NET, The application for fees of NET examination is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

If you want more details then please check the official website of UGC.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
3rd October 2012, 12:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET Exam in Commerce after completion of MBA in Management in the year of 2011?

Dear friend

The selection of subjects in the NET examinations is totally dependent on the subjects which you have studied in your post graduation degree.

Since you have pursued your post graduation in management ,it would be conveinent to take management subjects for ease and better preparation.

NET stands for the National eligibility test.This examination is conducted by University grants commission.

It is held two times a year that is one in the june and other in the december.

Required qualifications for NET :

~~Minimum post graduation is need in any stream for this examination.

~~Final year post graduation candidates are also allowed for this examination.

NET is conducted for two posts:

1.Junior research and fellowship:For this maximum age limit is 28 years.

2.Lectureship: For this there is no upper age limit.

For further more details regarding this examination ,you can visit www.ugc.ac.in

Hope the information helps you.

aashisranajna784
3rd October 2012, 01:13 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Master degree course with minimum 55% marks, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year, this year JUNE NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination Notification is going to be Published soon in the month of October next month, Eligible and interested candidates fill the application form online from the official website.

The application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI bank.

This examination is conducted for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship Post, You can become Lecturer in some top colleges after clear the NET Examination.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

There is no Maximum age limit to apply for Lectureship post, but for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

There are 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, all papers conducted in same day in 2 session.

If you want to get more details then please check official website of UGC.

good luck
14th December 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I take a job in government sector as a English lecturer after completing MBA in marketing.
Please help and guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?