19th August 2012, 10:28 PM
RITESH KUMAR DIXIT

Am I eligible to give TGT Exam being a candidate having completed BBA and MBA and pursuing B.Ed course?

sir i did bba and mba. now i m doing b.Ed . can i give tgt

14th September 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give TGT Exam being a candidate having completed BBA and MBA and pursuing B.Ed course?

hello sir/ mam
i have completed my graduation i.e. bba. i want to know that can i give TGT exam. is it important that candiadate should be from b.ed background. hope you will answer to my query soonly.
anamika gupta
17th November 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give TGT Exam being a candidate having completed BBA and MBA and pursuing B.Ed course?

am i eligible for tgt maths exam after doing bca with b.ed?
2nd January 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

my name is manish and i am mba and bed I want to know that should i eligle for TGT....PLEASE REPLY..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?