7th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NEET exam if I have a compartment in 12th Economics subject?

I got compartment in economics in 12th board exam and in PCB and English 51%. So, I just want to know if I am eligible to give NEET or not? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

9th September 2017, 02:28 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET exam if I have a compartment in 12th Economics subject?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Examination conducting authority is Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE conducts this exam for MBBS and BDS course.

Academic qualification: Senior secondary board passed or appearing for board exams with PCB subjects. You must all subjects of 10+2. If you fail in any one subject then you are not eligible for NEET exam.

You need to appear for Compartment exam or regular exam to become eligible for next year NEET exam.
9th September 2017, 06:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET exam if I have a compartment in 12th Economics subject?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a national level medical entrance examination held for admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college of India.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in NEET is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in NEET having secured 51% marks in your Class 12th with PCB group but compartment in Economics then I would like to let you know that you will be eligible once you clear your Economics paper as for appearing in NEET you are required to hold the passing certificate of Class 12th which is not possible unless you clear your compartmental paper.

For more details and FAQs associated to NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
24th June 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th compartment appear in neet 2024?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?