31st July 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit followed for applying government teaching job for female? Am I eligible if I am 35 years old?

What is the age limit followed for applying government teaching job for female? Am I eligible if I am 35 years old? Can someone please provide me the information on the same to me as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

1st August 2015, 04:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit followed for applying government teaching job for female? Am I eligible if I am 35 years old?

Age limit to apply for government teaching job for female are :

For Junior Lecture Fellowship : Less than 28 years.

For senior Lecture Fellowship : No age limit

You are eligible for Senior Lecturer Fellowship.

You have to appear and clear NET exam to become lecturer in school. For more details please visit : http://ugcnetonline.in/
1st August 2015, 11:44 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is the age limit followed for applying government teaching job for female? Am I eligible if I am 35 years old?

Yes,you are eligible for teacher job at the age of 35 years.
The age limit for government teacher is 18 to 42 years. And relaxation is applicable as per govt.rules.
For applying SET exam you have to complete B.ed.
If you crack this exam you can get state govt. Teacher.
The candidate who qualified in the set exam can apply for net exam but the educational qualification is m.ed.
20th January 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to get govt job computer operator or teacher but now I am 36 old and my qualifications only directly degree. I don't have any other education certificates so am I get any govt job send message
23rd October 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I am a Licensed teacher but I dont have any teaching experience except having a tutorial service as my job yet I believe this is not credited when applying for a government teacher.my question, am I still have a chance to get a teaching job in DepEd,knowing that I am already 40 plus of my age? please I need some advice.. thank you
2nd August 2021, 03:56 PM
Anujjindal12

Hi,

If you are thinking to apply for a government teacher job. the Age Limit is: Candidates upper age limit should be 40 years for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), 35 years for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) , 30 years for Primary Teacher Posts as on 30-09-2018. Age Relaxation: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases: SI.

However, There would be another opportunity that you can suggest who are between 21 to 30 years that UGC NET Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?