3rd June 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?

Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  2. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  3. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  4. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which software course is better for diploma ECE students?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  8. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  9. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job in IAF after completion of diploma course in ECE?
  13. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  15. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  17. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  18. Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?
4th June 2016, 12:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to get a software job after completion of your Diploma and B.Tech (ECE) course. Diploma holders generally get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course.

Most of the software companies recruit the candidates who have completed their B.Teeh course in CSE/ IT/ ECE stream from a recognised university. To get a Software job, you must have good knowledge on any one or two computer languages like C, JAVA, C++, .NET, etc.,.

The selection process of Software engineer includes Aptitude written test, Group Discussion, Technical Round followed by HR Round. You will be offered a job only if you qualify all the rounds of the recruitment process. So, I suggest you to learn computer languages in your B.Tech third year, so, that you can get job in your campus placements and get selected as a Software Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?