8th January 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical after completion of diploma in ECE?

Am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical after completion of diploma in ECE? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  3. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in IIT after completion of diploma in ECE?
  7. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Bachelor degree in Aeronautical after Diploma in ECE and then M.Tech through GATE?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  10. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  13. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  15. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  16. Am I eligible for LLB after completion of diploma in ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2017, 11:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical after completion of diploma in ECE?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your Diploma in ECE. Being a Diploma holder in ECE, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in second year of four years B.Tech ECE course through LEET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech ECE course.
10th January 2017, 12:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical after completion of diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical after completion of diploma in ECE? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
No, diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th January 2017, 05:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely apply for Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of diploma in ECE. The basic qualification to pursue Aeronautical Engineering is passing 12th standard or equivalent examination with PCM subjects from a recognized board. Being a diploma in ECE candidate you can apply for admission in different Aeronautical Engineering institutes. You may have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself. Hence, if you secure good marks in the examination then you can get admission to pursue the course.
10th January 2017, 10:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical engineering deals with the manufacturing of the commercial and military aircraft like fighter jet, jet plane ,helicopter etc.

Eligibility criteria required to do aeronautical engineering are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths or equivalent qualification with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate for B.E/B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering.

-The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering or any other equivalent branches of engineering for M.Tech program in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?