27th February 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB after completion of diploma in ECE?

I'm going to complete my diploma in ece in April month and after that I want to do BL Law. Is it possible or is diploma is eligible to join BL. LLB? Can you please give me the criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

1st March 2017, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB after completion of diploma in ECE?

No, you are not eligible to pursue L.L.B course after completion of your electrical and electronics engineering.

To be eligible to pursue LLB course, you should have passed B.A/B.Sc/ B.Com examination form a recognised University. Candidates who are interested to take admission in LLB course need to appear in CLAT examination.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course:-

The candidate should have passed graduation from a recognised University. Generally 45% marks in graduation are required for general category and 40% for reserved category

There is no age limit for taking admissions in this course

Final year candidate can also apply for entrance test conducted for LLB admissions..
2nd March 2017, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm going to complete my diploma in ece in April month and after that I want to do BL Law. Is it possible or is diploma is eligible to join BL. LLB? Can you please give me the criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
2nd March 2017, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No, you are not eligible for LLB after completion of diploma in ECE. The minimum eligibility to study LLB course is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline like BA or B.Sc or B.Com with at least 50% marks from a university recognized by UGC. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination like CLAT, LAWCET, AILET etc for taking admission in Law Colleges. The duration of the course will be three years. So you have to study graduation to study LLB course. As you have studied diploma, it is better to continue your education in the ECE line itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?