8th September 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities in degree college? I have done MSc in Physics

i have done m.sc in physics ( specialization in electronics ).and i have cleared ugc-net electronic science.i want to know about my opportunities in degree college????

30th November 2017, 09:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in degree college? I have done MSc in Physics

If you have completed M.Sc as well as cleared NET ( National Eligibility Test ) then you are eligible to apply for lecturer post in the degree college.

You also have to qualify in interview conducted by the college for recruitment as an lecturer before final selection.

For any vacancies in the college keep visiting the official website of the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?