22nd August 2012, 08:48 PM
Manjulasekar

Am I eligible for HCL company after doing final year

Im doing my final year going to pass out on 2013 i got 71% in 10th 62% in12th and 65% in B.Tech graduation. I want to know whether im eligible for HCL company or not.please answer this question immediately....

30th December 2012, 09:35 PM
sayankun

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL company after doing final year

you are eligible for this company but you shouldn't have any history of arrears or backlogs.if you are trying offcampus then you should have minimum of 65% throughout 10th and 12th standards.
31st December 2012, 08:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjulasekar View Post
Im doing my final year going to pass out on 2013 i got 71% in 10th 62% in12th and 65% in B.Tech graduation. I want to know whether im eligible for HCL company or not.please answer this question immediately....

HCL stands for Hindustan Computers Limited. To join HCl you have to appear in HCL Recruitment exam.

Those candidate have 65% marks through out in career are eligible for HCL.Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for this process.Maximum one year gap in through out career are applicable.

Final year candidate are also eligible for HCL recruitment .

I think you are not eligible for HCL company because your 12th marks is below 65% .

Eligible departments are B-TECH , M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA ,B.SC (IT) , M.SC(IT) etc.If you have experience candidate then you are applicable for direct interview process.

Selection process for HCL -Aptitude Test.Technical Test and Personal Interview.

For more details about HCL , Please visit to http://www.hcl.in/

31st December 2012, 05:36 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjulasekar View Post
Yes,you will be Eligible to apply for Jobs in HCL ,but in order to get jobs you will have to fulfill all these Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be passed out in Computer science/Information technology degree course.
>>Your degree should be from Recognized university.
>>Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.

Marks:-

>>As you have above 60% marks in class 10 an 12 thus you will be eligible to get jobs.
>>As you have got 65% marks means your CGPA is 6.0 which the minimum marks required by this Company.
>>You must have scored above CGPA 5.5 in all the semesters of B.tech.

>>Your minimum age should be 21 years.
>>Your age should not be above 35 years.

NOTE:-You must have the Knowledgeof Developing Graphical User Interface Softwares using Latest Progranmming Languages such as Advanced Java.

8th February 2013, 09:09 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Manjul,

As per your academic records , you are eligible for the recruitment in HCL Company.

This is because the basic qualifications that you need for the same are prescribed below :

a) B.Tech From any recognized college/university with a minimum of 60% marks.

b) Candidates in final year can also apply if they can provide the certificate at the time of documents verification.

c) You must have secured a minimum of 60% marks throughout your academic career.

d) You must have a technical and innovative skill.

e) you must have scored above CGPA 5.5 in all semesters during pursuing B.Tech.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
9th February 2013, 02:11 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for HCL is Hindustan Computers Limited.

Yes, you are eligible for HCL company.

The eligibility criteria required for HCL company are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of B.Tech with 60% marks or final year contendors of B.Tech from any recognised university.

* 60% marks in all academic career.

* Age limit- 21-35 yrs.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?