21st March 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study electrical engineering without studying mathematics and science in high school?

Is it possible to study electrical engineering even if I didn't do mathematics and science in high school? Does it require me to start at level 1 or I start at N1?

22nd March 2017, 08:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study electrical engineering without studying mathematics and science in high school?

No, it is not possible to pursue Electrical Engineering course if you have not pursued Mathematics and Science subject in your high school. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Electrical Engineering course. Since, you have not studied Mathematics and Science subjects in your high school, you are not eligible to pursue Electrical Engineering course.
23rd March 2017, 12:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study electrical engineering without studying mathematics and science in high school?

I am sorry to say that you cannot study Electrical Engineering in future without studying Mathematics and Science subjects in class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Bachelors degree course in Electrical Engineering.
21st September 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Can i study mechanical engineering course without science stream?
22nd September 2020, 10:57 AM
ruckshana

No, you can't pursue electrical engineering without studying maths and science in your high school. The minimum qualification to pursue electrical engineering is that candidates must have passed 12th with science stream with physics, chemistry and maths as their main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?