11th October 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of commerce course with computer?

Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of commerce course with computer? Can you please guide me with the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? How to prepare for it and apply? Kindly give me the details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can I join merchant navy after 12th commerce?
  4. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  5. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of BBA?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  10. Can a Commerce stream student join Merchant Navy? How can I join Merchant Navy?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian merchant Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  12. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  13. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  14. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  15. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a girl candidate with 55% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  16. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
14th October 2017, 02:07 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of commerce course with computer?

Merchant Navy is a career in which everyone has something or the other work.

You have pass 12th standard and Merchant navy will give you a high paying job according to your profile and educational qualification.

All you need to do is apply there and they will have something or the other work for you.
14th October 2017, 06:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of commerce course with computer?

No, you are not eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of your Commerce course with computer. To be eligible to join Merchant Navy, you should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. You should be an unmarried male candidate and you should have to appear and qualify the entrance examination for joining in Merchant Navy.
14th October 2017, 07:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join merchant navy.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination for recruitment in Merchant Navy is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper.

Since, you have passed with commerce stream you cannot appear in examination for recruitment.

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit and qualify in written stage of examination for final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?