23rd July 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IBPS PO exam?

I have passed my graduation with 45% can i eligible for this exam

11th April 2014, 05:21 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS PO exam?

Why not you are absolutely eligible to apply for Probationary Officer examination. Graduation is enough to apply for IBPS PO Examination and there is no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. But if you have a good percentage then it is useful for you at selection process and it is added addition advantage at the time of Interview. But you are absolutely eligible to apply for IBPS PO Examination. Don't be confuse about the percentage last time introduced the percentage for IBPS PO examination but last minute they withdraw percentage for IBPS PO Examination.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-->> You should be graduate in any discipline.
-->> You must have a minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
-->> Relaxation is applicable as per government Norms.
-->> Final year candidates are not eligible to apply.
-->> Only Pass out candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

This year notification was not released yet. But you can expect the notification in the month of July or August in the official website of IBPS as well as employment news paper. More details, Visit the official website :- www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?